Going beyond a typical backpack, Christine Project is dedicated to reinvent even the most basic bag to create a sense of uniqueness for your taste. The Tote Backpack is a versatile bag for both students and working adults, with maximized storage capacity that allows you to fit books and laptops. Unzip the bag and you'll see a separate space with a laptop pouch on one side.
There is more storage space in the front pocket and side pockets, all suitable for keeping your small essentials such as smartphones or credit cards.
- Available as both tote bag and backpack
- Drawstring fastening
- Double tote handle- Separated space for lap-top
- Sutable for 13-15 inch lap-top
- Made in Korea
*Depending on monitor resolution, there may be some differences in product color. ▸ MATERIAL Vegan Leather
▸ SIZE(cm) Body: W27 D17 H43 Front Pocket: W11 H17
1. This product was produced through strict quality and process control
2. Be sure to check the handling precautions marked on the product
If there is a quality problem after purchasing the product, according to the Consumer Dispute Resolution Standards, we compensate under the following conditions.
1. Defective fabric, defective subsidiary materials, and defective sewing can be repaired free of charge and exchanged for the same product within 7 days from the date of purchase.
2. Exchange processing is possible through receipt or website purchasing records within 7 days from the date of purchase.
However, there should be no damage to the product, and in principle, color exchange, size change, and the same price should be used.
3. We are not responsible for compensation for product damage caused by careless consumers or deformation caused by washing mistakes, with any possible repairs subject to repair charges.
Discounted amount of your subtotal will appear when you place your orders.
Company Christine Owner & Admin 이지혜 Business no. 639-12-00330 Online-order no. 제 2017-서울강남-04545호 Address 14-4, Seolleung-ro 157-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea Tel 0507.1318.4155 E.mail firstname.lastname@example.org